Wednesday, December 3, 2008

In Hong Kong

Please stay tuned until after I leave Hong Kong for an update...!

Actually, until then, this is something really funny. I saw this on the bulletin board of the CUHK (Chinese University of Hong Kong) Grace Tien Hall Dorm, on one of the girls' floors:

"cup + grey bowl: I see it, u die! Plz leave it outside. 213_"

Hilarious.

By the way, CUHK is where my sister is studying as an exchange student. It's on a gigantic mountain and walking around campus is so tiring...on the plus side, the canteen food is amazing, and they have the best HK-style milk tea. Mmmmm.

Oh, and I met some of my sister's floormates and they are social work majors...and so hilarious. We cooked dinner together, ate, and talked. Sigh. And, of course, we talked about the boyfriends/guys/dating topic for the longest time! They're really dramatic about everything and so goofy.

I told them I was single, and they were like "WHAAAAAAAT?!" Lol, is that like some sort of sin or something? Hehe. I had a great time.

Lots of pictures to come after HK (December 20th). We're still going to Shenzhen, Guiling, Yangshuo, and South Korea. So, lots of pics.

2 comments:

  1. lucky u.....sound like u having a blast there!!! fun fun fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for traveling! Stay in Asia longer so we can do a trip together.

    ReplyDelete