Sunday, January 11, 2009

Prayer

Lord,

I just want to thank you for my small group leader, Coco, Angela Liu, and Rachel. I want to thank you for teaching me the faith part of tithe...thank you for the breakthrough. Thank you that the hardest thing for me to give up right now, I have given up, and need you to provide for me instead. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME WEAK SO YOUR POWER CAN SHOW THROUGH. Thank you for Coco's heart, Lord. I told her about my breakthrough and she started tearing up really badly and enthusiastically hugged me and said, "The Lord loves you so much! I just know it. It takes people a long time to learn this!" Thank you so much for her heart, Lord. Thank you for bringing her and Angela Liu and Rachel into my life. They are so genuine, warm, caring, funny, and self-sacrificing. Lord - just like family...maybe even better than distant family. Thank you that they have seen my bad/negative side and they still love me the same. Thank you that I've found a place and people I can be who I am around. Thank you for always being so incredibly FAITHFUL.

I'M SORRY for doubting that you aren't able to do what you said you're able to do. I'M SORRY for forgetting what you've done for me in the past. Why did I doubt? How could I ever have forgotten? Lord, I need you to do the impossible, because you make everything possible. Lord, thank you for teaching me to EXPECT. I EXPECT that you will make everything possible.

I'M SOLD OUT FOR YOU, and that's an understatement.

"Please know that I am God."

Quotes
1. Yang was surprised by the fact that there two gigantic trash cans in the middle of the shopping street.
Angela Yang : "Oh! Is that a trash can?!"
Angela Liu: Why? You want to get in it? (LOL)
Yang: Hahahaha. No! I was just wondering why it's placed there.
Liu: Yeah, it's just more obvious that way. (HAHA)

2. I always tend to wander off while I'm shopping, and once I started wandering off, and felt like I couldn't move. I turned around and Angela Liu was holding onto my scarf and looking the other way. (hahahahaha).

3. Rachel and Angela Liu are always trying to learn English, but they purposely try to say it with a really heavy accent, and it's so funny.
Angela Yang: So when can you use "ji1 che1"?
Rachel: Like, when someone does something to you and you're like "UHG!"
Angela Liu: Yeah, you know, (heavy accent) you are so motorcycle." Which translates into the Chinese slang, "Ni2 hen3 ji1 che1". (hahahaha)

MORE TO COME....

No comments:

Post a Comment