Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pure Cuteness



Here is "Do Do", which means little dot or pea or something!






This is "Do Do" and "Xuan Xuan" (the little girl) mommy. She married from China to Taiwan, and she's only 24 - barely a year older than me! Her and her husband met through a friend of a friend's, I think, and I'm always surprised at how good she is at being a mommy.



This is a stand from the early-morning, traditional food market. My aunt said this meat was slaughtered yesterday - GROSS!







This is the stand (another one - lol) where we ate our breakfast. Yummy. The owner of the stand's daughter went to Columbia University!



More food!

I'm going a concert/sermon thing on Saturday with a small group I haven't met yet, lol. The person speaking is Rev. Franklin Graham and the performers are Vanness Wu, David Tao, and two other female singers I don't know, but I think they're pretty popular. This is a Christian event, so they brought Christian celebrities....Vanness Wu and David Tao are Christian, from what I've heard. Cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment