Friday, October 24, 2008

Some Pictures...Only Some, Not A lot

This is the baby I had in Taiwan.....I wish! Not I wish I had a random baby in Taiwan, but maybe I can have a cute baby like this in the future. Lol....wait, I don't even have a boyfriend! It's going to be a long, long time...lol






Little Baby again...





The cute, little baby....his mom just lets him walk around without his diapers on after he poopies or pees. Hahaha....







The street I live on called Wu Xing Jie. The Taipei Medical Center is right behind us, and it's where I am right now, in a Starbucks, away from my aunt, lol. Whew.

This is my aunt and her husband's little brother's wife's kids. Yay. He's REALLY, REALLY cute. He'll just smile the most genuine smile at you. He's not even one yet, and he seems really mature and naughty. The cutest personality ever.





This is the older one of the kids. She has a pissed off look, but she looks really cute when she smiles. <3>




I have some videos, but they're not uploading, for some reason. These are all the pictures I have, because i've been running errands, and not taking pictures. Besides, I look like a tourist when I take pictures, and people just freaking STARE TOO MUCH HERE! Okay, yah, it's a little annoying, and that was a little bit of anger, but I'm fine. lol.







2 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    Send me your physical address in TW?
    Good luck on finding a job,you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE BABY IS SO CUTE!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL THING BEFORE.

    and your pictures make me so jealous. the tapioca picture made me drool.

    By the way, since im already commenting i might as well comment on the other days that I read of your posts. That conversation you had with the lady at starbucks was really great. it made me tear up. its amazing how much God is using you there!

    ReplyDelete