Saturday, November 1, 2008

christian concert...






was amazing! i also met my small group and they are a great group of guys and girls. one of the girls told me her testimony and yes, amazing. "with everything God has done in my life, i can't NOT believe in Him and praise Him. everytime i hear a worship song, i cry!"

they joke around all the time, but when it came time to pray for those people who went to the stage to receive Jesus, they were serious. it's a great combination to see in Christians. they are so passionate and not trying to be Christian but just are. so encouraging....i knew i would meet people like this at taipei bread of life....i've seen too many examples!

correction: TODAY is actually my birthday. lol...woops!

God is moving in Asia...

new name for blue 5: the death bus
new name for vanness wu for my sister: mr. so christian

dialogue with my sister:

me: so i have to tell you something!
jennifer: you met him?!
me: no! there were 50,000 people!
jennifer: he was an usher huh? lol...
me: lol, so retarded...

after i told her how vanness forgoed a concert in malaysia to do this for free, was praying backstage, doesn't have an agent anymore but relies on God, praised God onstage, and spoke in tongues:

jennifer: omg...he's so christian now! oh my gosh vanness...he's my brother in christ...! that's really attractive... (lol...what a retard)

Videos:

Vanness Wu


There are more videos, but it takes such a long time to load, and it already messed up once, so I'll post it on another entry.

Hope this fills your heart with glee, Jen. <3

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! that just moves my heart. is that his song? i heard he had a new cd or book out about Jesus. We should buy it if it is christian songs he is creating. dude thats the best video ever. he said thank you jesus. :) good song though. lets get it when i go to taiwan! happy bday again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOLLOW MY BLOG. I dont have any friends right now. OH this is jennifer by the way..i go by sassy boots now. you'll understand once you read my blog description.

    ReplyDelete